Sometimes on hot days you just need something quick and easy, and this recipe ticks those boxes. It’s interesting, can be made as low or high protein as you like, and you can bulk it out with whatever you’ve got in the fridge or cupboard.
We’ve served ours with our Glyactin Virgin Pina Colada
1 or 2 low protein wraps OR BFree Sweet Potato Wraps (2 exchanges per wrap)
1-2tbsp of Koko Plain coconut yogurt
3-5 mushrooms, sliced
1 carrot, diced (you can use tinned carrot for speed!)
Schwartz BBQ seasoning – to taste
Olive oil spray
Violife Grated Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Slice the wraps into crisp sized triangles.
- Spray a baking tray with olive oil spray, lay the triangles out flat on the tray and spray over the top with olive oil spray again and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until crispy and golden. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with olive oil spray and fry off the mushrooms and carrots, sprinkling with the BBQ seasoning to taste. Once done, put to one side.
- Arrange the crisps on a plate, top with the mushroom and carrot mix, followed by tomato salsa, guacamole and a couple of tablespoons of Koko yogurt. If you like it a little spicier, you can add jalapeños, spring onions, chilli or whatever you like.
Have fun with this recipe and make it your own! Let us know in the comments if you enjoy it.