- 120ml vegetable stock
- 1 small sweet potato (cubed)
- 1.5 cups cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 tsp. garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garam masala
For this recipe you can also optionally add fresh coriander, soured cream (Old El Paso) and fresh chilli pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together well. Season with salt and pepper, cover and microwave for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir half way through microwaving.
- Transfer vegetables to a frying pan, and fry for 5 minutes on a high heat. When most of the liquid has evaporated and the vegetables are cooked through, transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with soured cream, chilli and coriander (optional).
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 241 kcal (without toppings)
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.