- 100ml apple juice
- 50g caster sugar
- 600g Koko Plain Yoghurt Alternative
- 150g blackberries (Frozen or Fresh)
- 5g mint leaves
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into shallow tub and freeze for 12 hours or overnight.
- Remove 20 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information (8 servings)
Each serving contains:
- 1/2 exchange (85g Koko Dairy Free Yoghurt = 1/2 exchange. Each recipe serving of Froyo contains 75g yoghurt). All other ingredients do not count as exchanges.
- 95 kcals