Apple and Raspberry Pudding
- 50g raspberries
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp custard powder (we used Bird’s)
- 280ml rice milk (check NSPKUs latest guidance on rice milk for children and pregnant women).
- Mix apple with 1 tsp sugar. Cover and microwave for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Add raspberries to apple and microwave for a further minute. Mash together with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 tbsp sugar with custard powder. Add 1 tbsp milk to form a thick paste, and then gradually add all milk, stirring all the time.
- Microwave the custard for 1 minute at a time and mix thoroughly during each interval. Serve on top of the apples and raspberries once the desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.