- 2 cups chopped aubergine
- 1 chopped red chilli (deseeded)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. ginger paste (or fresh grated ginger)
- ½ tsp. lemongrass paste (or fresh lemongrass)
For this recipe you will also need 1 tsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix together the aubergine, red chilli, soy sauce, ginger/lemongrass paste and 1 tsp. sugar.
- Once the aubergine is completely coated, cover and microwave for 10 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Fry 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Add the cooked aubergine and stir for 3-5 minutes or until the aubergine has no white flesh left.
- Serve with low protein rice or flat bread.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 220 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.