Baked Curried Cauliflower
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tbsp. soured cream (Old El Paso, as approved by the NSPKU)
- 1 tbsp. banana chips, chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh coriander
For this recipe, you will also need oil, salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Turn on grill oven to a high heat.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 7-8 minutes until slightly softened.
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked cauliflower, garam masala, 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt & pepper. Place on a foiled baking tray and sprinkle on half of the coriander and banana chips. Grill in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and plate up. Add the soured cream and finally garnish with the remaining coriander and banana chips.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 394 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.