Banana Breakfast Muffins
- 1/4 medium banana, mashed
- 30g low protein flour (if using Glytactin Build, use only 15g low protein flour)
- 15g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp rice milk (not suitable for children under 5 years or pregnant women)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey or syrup
Optional: If you are taking Glytactin Build, you can add it to this recipe when you add the flour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line one large muffin tin.
- Mash banana in a bowl with the sugar and vanilla.
- Add Glytactin Build, baking powder and flour and mix until combined.
- Add oil and stir. Add rice milk and stir. Add more rice milk as required.
- Pour batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, brush over syrup or honey and serve.
- Calories: 214 kcals
- Phe: This recipe does not contain exchanges.
Nutritional information with Build 10:
- Calories: 264 kcals
- Phe: 10mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 10g
Nutritional information with Build 20:
- Calories: 314 kcals
- Phe: 20mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 20g