- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp. potato flour
- 1/2 cup rice milk (from the NSPKU’s approved list). Please note: Rice Milk is not suitable for children under 5 years. For children 5 years and over use a maximum of 400ml per day. Rice milk is NOT suitable in pregnancy.
- 1 tbsp. melted butter (see NSPKU’s approved list of spreads and butters)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Turn on the hob to a medium heat and add half of the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash up the banana. Add the flour and the remaining butter. Gradually add the rice milk until you have a thick pancake paste. Add more milk if you prefer thinner crepes.
- Take one heaped tablespoon of mixture and add to the pan to make one pancake. Repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Flip over the pancakes after 1-2 minutes, and keep flipping them until golden brown.
- Serve with the maple syrup.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 387 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.