Perfect for a baking day!
- 190 g low protein flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 120 g rice milk
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 110 g dark brown sugar
- Mix banana with all dry ingredients
- Gradually add the vanilla, milk and oil
- Mix until smooth
- Pour into greased 9 x 6 inch loaf pan
- Bake for 45-55 minutes at 180’C
Makes 14 slices
Serve hot with honey
87 kcals per slice – This does not include the low protein flour – please calculate this separately depending on the flour you are using.
Exchange free. Please adjust according to the low-protein flour you are using.