Beetroot, Butternut Squash and Feta Salad
- ½ cup butternut squash, chopped
- 1 courgette or zucchini
- 4 baby beetroots (we used Baxters available in Tesco)
- 1 tbsp. Greek White Block Violife Cheese (available in Tesco)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic glaze
For this recipe you will also need olive oil, salt and pepper (optional).
- Chop the butternut squash into small cubes. Add 1 tsp. olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and microwave for 4-5 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes or rinse with cold water once cooked.
- Chop the baby beetroot and white cheese and spiralise the courgette.
- Place the courgette on the base of your salad dish. Top with the beetroot, cheese and butternut squash and drizzle over the balsamic glaze (or your favourite low protein dressing).
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 301 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.