Butternut Squash & Potato Gratin
- 150g butternut squash, thinly sliced
- 150g sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 75ml rice milk (not suitable for children under 5 years or pregnant women)
- 60g Violife Creamy Spread
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 5g fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Nutmeg, salt, pepper
Optional: If you are taking Glytactin Build, you can add it to this recipe when you add the milk and Violife Creamy Spread.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, fry the garlic and pour in milk and Violife Creamy spread. Stir until smooth. Add more milk and cheese spread if needed.
- Add the potato and squash slices to the cream, bring to the boil and season with thyme, grated nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Layer potato in a baking dish and pour the milk liquid on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Garnish with thyme.
- Calories: 551 kcals
- Phe: This recipe does not contain exchanges.
Nutritional information with Build 10:
- Calories: 601 kcals
- Phe: 10mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 10g
Nutritional information with Build 20:
- Calories: 651 kcals
- Phe: 20mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 20g