Butternut Squash, Coriander and Spring Onion Cakes
- 1 cup butternut squash (cubed)
- 2 tbsp. potato flour (NSPKU approved. We purchased it online here: https://bit.ly/2zrCd4a)
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli dipping sauce
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Turn on the hob to a medium heat and add 1 tbsp. cooking oil.
- Chop the butternut squash into small chunks, cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring half way.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the butternut squash with the chopped onion, coriander and flour.
- Roll the mixture into 5cm diameter balls and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 300 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.