Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Red Peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 2 slices Violife cheese (we sourced from Asda)
- ½ pack cauliflower rice (we used the tomato and herb variant from Asda). You can also use your favourite cooked low protein rice.
- Turn on the grill to a high setting.
- Slice and gut the red pepper, cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Slice onions and fry in 1 tbsp. oil with the button mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir for a further minute.
- Remove the red peppers from the microwave and stuff with the cauliflower rice mixture.
- Slice the Violife cheese and place on top of the stuffed peppers, before grilling for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 394 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.