- 6 strawberries
- 1 tbsp. violife creamy spread (original)
- tbsp. icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar & butter together in a bowl until combined
- Place in freezer to stiffen for 10 minutes.
- Cut off top and bottom of strawberries. Then gut the middle.
- Spoon the butter mixture into strawberry cups and then store in fridge to stiffen further.
36 kcals (per portion – 217 kcals total)
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges