Cheesy Butternut Squash & Mushroom Bake
- 1.5 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1.5 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1.5 tbsp. Violife Cheese Block (available in Tesco), grated
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
For this recipe we have also used salt, pepper and olive oil, but this is optional.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Chop the butternut squash into cubes, add 1 tsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave for 5 minutes or until soft.
- In 1 tsp. olive oil, fry the garlic, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tomato/mushroom mix into a small oven or pie dish. Top with the mashed butternut squash, and then sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Place under the grill for a further 2-3 minutes and serve.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 441 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.