Rich Chocolate Torte
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup dates (The NSPKU recommends no more than 1 handful of dates, to avoid elevated Phe levels)
- Blend ½ cup soaked and drained dates with the cocoa and syrup, until smooth.
- Blend the raisins and remaining dates.
- Line a freezer container with cling film or foil. Press down the raisin mix first, and then top with the cocoa mix.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and enjoy with our Fruit Frenzy Cookie Dough Ice Cream or fresh fruit.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 276 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.