Courgette Potato Cakes
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 2 tbsp. potato flour
- ½ small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Glytactin Build 10 – Please use the entire sachet of Glytactin Build 10 to count as your 10g protein substitute.
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Microwave the courgette and onion for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the Glytactin Build 10 and potato flour to the courgette mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool, and roll into four small cakes. Then squash them to resemble burger patties.
- On a high heat, fry 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan for 2 minutes. Then add the cakes to the hot oil and fry on both sides for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a lime wedge (optional) and mayonnaise.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 479 kcal