Crispy Red Pepper Bake
- 1 cup sliced red peppers
- 1 cup green beans
- ½ tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Violife Original Block Cheese
- 1 cup Cofresh Cassava Crisps (NSPKU approved. You can also use any other zero exchange crisp).
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Turn on the grill to a high setting.
- Fry the peppers and green beans in 1 tbsp. oil for 2-3 minutes on a high heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a pie dish and top with the cheese and crushed crisps.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 300 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.