Crudités and Dips
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp Maille Aioli (or other zero exchange dip)
For our low protein recipes, you will just need olive oil (or your favourite oil), salt & pepper to taste.
- Chop the carrots and cucumber into sticks.
- Mash the avocado and season with salt and pepper (add lime for extra taste).
- Place the sweet chilli, avocado and aioli sauce in three separate serving dishes. Butterfly the carrots and cucumber around them and tuck in!
- Perfect for summer snacking!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 349 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.