- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 1/2 chili pepper, sliced
- 2-3 sprigs coriander
You will also need 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (or olive oil). Serve with Old El Paso soured cream and extra chili and coriander (optional).
- Microwave pumpkin for 4-5 minutes. once cooked, mash with a fork.
- Fry onion in oil until browned. Then mix with the mashed pumpkin.
- Add chili, coriander and curry powder.
- Mix and press into one large patty. (Add low protein flour to bind if necessary).
- Fry patty on both sides for several minutes (using the same pan you fried the onions in).
- Serve with Old El Paso soured cream and extra chili and coriander (optional).
- Calories: 325 kcals
- Phe: Exchange-free