Fruit Frenzy Cookie Dough Icecream
- 2/3 Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar (chopped)
- Glytactin BetterMilk Original 15
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp syrup (of your choice)
- 120ml water
- Chop up 2/3 of a Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar, and then set it to one side.
- Blend all other ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Add 1/2 of the chopped Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar pieces.
- Place in a covered dish in the freezer for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Then scoop the icecream into a bowl, and add the remaining Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar and more syrup to serve (optional), and enjoy!
Medical notice: This recipe is intended for patients with phenylketonuria (PKU). Any Cambrooke products in this video are for the dietary management of PKU, and should be used under medical supervision.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 241 kcal
GMP Protein: 12.5g PE