- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 knob butter
For our low protein recipes, you will just need olive oil (or your favourite oil), salt & pepper to taste.
- Chop the mushrooms in to quarters (optional).
- Slice the parsley, thyme and garlic.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and then add the mushrooms for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic, thyme and parsley and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite low protein toasted bread or on its own.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 125 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.