Grilled Cheese Sweet Potato & Salad
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 slices of Violife cheese
- Half a cucumber
- 1 large tomato (or 2 small)
- 1 tbsp parsley
For our low protein recipes, you will just need olive oil (or your favourite oil), salt & pepper to taste.
- Turn on the grill.
- Wash the sweet potato, pierce it several times and then place it on a microwaveable dish. Cover and cook in the microwave for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked through. Check it every few minutes.
- To make the salad, chop up the tomato, cucumber and parsley, and then drizzle on some olive oil and salt and pepper (optional).
- Slice the Violife cheese. Cut open the cooked sweet potato, and cover with the sliced cheese, before placing it under the grill for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has slightly melted.
- Serve & enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 358 kcal
GMP Protein: None
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.