Halloumi Shroom Brunch
- 100g Mediterranean Violife Cheese, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 slice low protein bread (we used Mevalia Pane Casereccio)
- 1 tbsp. salsa (we used Old El Paso)
- 1 portobello mushroom, sliced
For this recipe, you will also need oil, salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- In a large frying pan, add 1/2 tbsp. oil. Fry the mushroom and cheese on a high heat for 10 minutes, turning all pieces over constantly.
- Put the low protein bread in the oven or in a toaster until golden brown.
- Spread the salsa on to the toasted bread. Layer on the avocado, mushroom and cheese.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 681 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.