- 2 cups of berries
- Glytactin BetterMilk Original 15 / 120ml water
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 pint of water
- Add Glytactin BetterMilk Original 15 to 120ml of water in the Cambrooke shaker and shake until combined.
- Chop up the berries and slice the lemon for the water.
- Boil a cup of hot water to make the green tea.
- Enjoy this healthy breakfast spread over 1-2 hours in the morning. Perfect to make at work or at home.
Medical notice: This recipe is intended for patients with phenylketonuria (PKU). Any Cambrooke products in this video are for the dietary management of PKU, and should be used under medical supervision.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 284 kcal
GMP Protein: 15 PE