Sweet & Sour Vegetable Stir-fry
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium peppers
- 1 courgette
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- Juice of half a lime (or your favourite stir fry sauce)
For our low protein recipes, you will just need olive oil (or your favourite oil), salt & pepper to taste. For this recipe, if you have 1 tsp of sugar and/or your favourite exchange-free stir-fry sauce, you can use that also.
- Chop up all vegetables, and slice the lime in half.
- On a medium-high heat, grease a pan with olive oil and add the onions for a few minutes until slightly browned.
- Add the chopped peppers, mushrooms and courgette to the pan, and stir-fry for another 5-8 minutes.
- Add the lime juice, a teaspoon of sugar and salt/pepper to taste (optional).
- Serve & enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 169 kcal
GMP Protein: None
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.