Hearty Vegetable Soup
- 1.5 cups root vegetables (we used carrots, parsnips and sweet potato), finely chopped
- 1/3 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ leek, thinly sliced
- 140ml veg stock (boiling)
You will also need olive oil, salt & pepper.
- In 1 tbsp. oil, fry onions on a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and leek and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato and vegetable stock and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Serve once all vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 350 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.