- 1 Glytactin RTD Original 15
- 1 banana
- 1 cup raspberries
- Ice pop moulds
- Blend the banana with the Glytactin RTD Original 15.
- Distribute the raspberries between the moulds.
- Pour in all of the banana Glytactin mixture. Do not leave any to waste.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
Important: If you only eat one ice pop, this only counts as 5g of protein substitute. If you eat all three throughout the day, this counts as your full 15g of protein substitute.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 118 kcal per ice pop or 354 kcal for all three ice pops.
PE: 15g (when all three ice pops are taken)