Jackfruit Lettuce Boats with Mango Salsa
- ½ tin jackfruit
- 1 tbsp. hoisin & five spice (we used Sharwoods, NSPKU approved)
- 2 baby lettuce leaves
- 1/2 mango
- 1 tomato
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- On a high heat, fry 1/2 tbsp. oil. Add the jackfruit and stir to break up the chunks for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce and stir for another 3-4 minutes.
- Whilst the jackfruit is cooking, chop the mango and tomato into small chunks, stir together and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lettuce leaves on a plate, and add the jackfruit on top. Then add the mango and tomato salsa.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 329 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.