Loaded Sweet Baked Potato with Jackfruit & Cheese
- ½ tin jackfruit
- 1 small sweet potato or ½ large
- 1 cup Violife Original cheese, grated
- ½ cup tomato pasta sauce (we used Dolmio)
- Glytactin Build 20/20 (optional – if you want to use this meal as a 20g supplement)
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- On a high heat, fry 1/2 tbsp. oil. Add the jackfruit and stir to break up the chunks for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato pasta sauce and stir for another 3-4 minutes. Add half of the cheese and Glytactin Build 20/20 (optional). If you are using this meal as your 20g protein substitute, you must east the entire meal.
- Whilst the jackfruit is cooking, microwave the sweet potato for 5 minutes, or until it is soft in the middle. To accelerate cooking time, score the potato with a knife 3-4 times.
- Place the sweet potato on a plate, and lightly cut open and mash up to let the heat out. Add the jackfruit mix on top. Top with the remaining cheese. Garnish with low protein soured cream (optional).
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 652 kcal (with Build 20/20 = 760 kcal)
Phe: 20mg (if using Build 20/20)
PE: 20g (if using Build 20/20)