Low Protein Baked Pizza!
- 1 cup low protein flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 65ml water + 2 drops yellow food colouring
- 2-3 leaves basil
- 65g chopped tomatoes, puree or a combination of both
- 30g grated Violife original block
- Preheat oven to 220’C.
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder. Add oil and mix well. Gradually add water and colouring until a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle over 1-2 tsp flour if needed, so your dough does not stick. Knead dough for 4-5 minutes.
- Press dough onto a greased baking tray and form into a large circle. About 1cm thick or slightly thinner to your liking.
- Add tomatoes and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
260 kcals – This does not include the low protein flour – please calculate this separately depending on the flour you are using.
Exchange free. Please adjust according to the low-protein flour you are using.