Low Protein Broccoli, Garlic and Chilli Spaghetti (PKU)
- 100g low protein spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 30g broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions on the packet.
- In a hot wok, add oil, garlic, chilli and broccoli.
- Stir for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the wok and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 198 kcals (Please add the calories of your spaghetti, as they vary significantly)
- Exchanges: zero