Low Protein Cheesy Garlic Bread (PKU)
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 handful fresh dill (optional)
- Cut cucumber in half and spirals or peel into long thick ribbons.
- Add sea salt and toss.
- Leave to drain for 15 minutes. Squeeze out excess water.
- Pat ribbons dry on a tea towel.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add cucumber and mix together.
Great as a side dish.
- Calories: 80 kcals
- Exchanges: zero