- 1/2 aubergine, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly diced
- 1/2 sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 50g Violife Creamy Spread
- 50g Violife Prosociano, grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt, pepper
Optional: If you are taking Glytactin Build, you can add it to this recipe at the same time as you add the tomatoes and puree.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Coat aubergine and potatoes in 1 tbsp oil, season and bake for 30-40 minutes. Turn over half way through cooking.
- In 1 tbsp oil, sauté the onions, peppers and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, puree and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with cinnamon and oregano.
- Layer the cooked potato and aubergine in a small greased baking dish with the tomato sauce.
- Spoon the cream cheese on top and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Bake at 190°C for 10 minutes. Grill for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Calories: 601 kcals
- Phe: This recipe does not contain exchanges.
Nutritional information with Build 10:
- Calories: 651 kcals
- Phe: 10mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 10g
Nutritional information with Build 20:
- Calories: 701 kcals
- Phe: 20mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 20g