Mushroom and Potato Hotpot
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped
- 4 mushrooms
- 1/2 tbsp potato flour
- 120ml chicken stock (Bisto)
- 100ml coconut milk (Amoy thick and creamy)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- Optional: 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- Microwave potato for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- In 1 tsp. oil, fry mushrooms, for 4 minutes.
- Add cooked potato and flour to the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gradually add stock, stirring all the time.
- Add coconut milk, stir and reduce for a further 7 minutes.
- Serve with low protein rice or bread.
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.