- 1 tbsp. Greek White Block Violife Cheese (available in Tesco)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup olives (black or green or a mixture of both)
- 2-3 sprigs basil
- Slice the sweet potato into 1cm rounds and place in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Hand blend or crush the olives with a fork until they resemble a thick paste and then slice the tomatoes, cheese and basil and set to one side.
- Place the sweet potato on a serving dish and then spread on the olive paste, followed by the tomato, cheese and basil.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 499 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.