- 1 tbsp. custard powder (not instant custard)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ pint rice milk (not suitable to children under 5 or pregnant women).
- Small pot of Hartley’s Raspberry Jelly (not ‘sugar free’ versions – check the NSPKU guidance if unsure).
- Heavenly Whipped Cream (Tesco)
Serve with fresh raspberries.
- Mix the custard powder and sugar together with 1 tbsp. milk to make a paste. Then gradually add the remaining milk. Microwave for 3 minutes, stirring half way through. Remove from microwave and stir for 1 minute to thicken.
- Break up the jelly and place at the bottom of a shallow glass.
- Top with the custard, and then squirt on the whipped cream.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 372 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.