Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
You will need coriander and chilli to serve (optional).
- Turn on grill to a high heat.
- Mix all ingredients together and microwave for 4-6 minutes (or until cooked through).
- Pour ingredients onto a greased baking tray and grill for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper, cool, and then blend.
- Top with optional ingredients and serve with chopped carrot and celery sticks.
- Refrigerate and use within 2 days.
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.