Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 1/3 tin chopped tomatoes
- 150ml veg stock
- ½ small onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ red peppers (sliced)
- GlytactinBuild 20/20 – Please use the entire sachet of GlytactinBuild 20/20 to count as your 20g protein substitute.
For this recipe, you will also need oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Microwave peppers for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- On a high heat, fry ½ tbsp. olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and stir for 2 minutes. Add the peppers and stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Add all of the Glytactin Build 20/20 and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Blend using a hand blender and serve!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 299 kcal