Spaghetti with Garlic Pesto
- 80g low protein spaghetti
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30g Violife Prosociano, thinly grated
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3-4 sprigs basil, thinly diced
- Salt, pepper
You can add Glytactin Build to this recipe. If you do, add it to the blender with garlic, basil, oil and parmesan.
- Boil low protein spaghetti according to instructions on the packet. Rinse, drain and leave to one side.
- In a blender, add the garlic, basil, oil and parmesan. Pulse until smooth.
- In a large frying pan, toss the spaghetti with the blended ingredients. Add more oil as needed.
- Stir on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with low protein garlic bread.
- Calories: 573 kcals
- Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges (Double check the low protein spaghetti is exchange free).
Nutritional information with Build 10:
- Calories: 623 kcals
- Phe: 10mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 10g
Nutritional information with Build 20:
- Calories: 673 kcals
- Phe: 20mg
- Protein Equivalent (PE): 20g