Spicy Potato Salad
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1-2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ chilli pepper, sliced
For this recipe you will also need salt, pepper and fresh coriander (optional).
- Cover potato and microwave for 7 minutes or until cooked through. Check and stir after 3.5 minutes.
- Rinse the potato with cold water to cool it down and once cool, mix with all ingredients in a large bowl. Ensure the potato is covered with mayonnaise, onion and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with coriander (optional).
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 272 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.