Stuffed Mushroom with Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- 1 small sweet potato
- 50g Violife Original Block, grated
- 1/2 clove garlic, sliced
You will also need 1 tsp. garlic or other oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 280 C. Place mushroom on baking tray and top with garlic, tomatoes and cheese. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Slice potato into chips. Coat in 1 tsp. oil. Microwave for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Spread chips on a baking tray and grill on a high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve the sweet potato chips with the stuffed portobello mushroom and enjoy.
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.