Sweet Chilli Green Beans with Pineapple Salsa
- 1.5 cups of green beans
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small chunks
- 1 large clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, cut into small chunks
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes
For this recipe, you will also need olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the pineapple, tomato and garlic into very small chunks. Chop the ends off the green beans.
- In a bowl, mix together the green beans, garlic, chilli and 1 tbsp. olive oil, and then fry on a high heat for 5 minutes.
- To make the salsa, mix the pineapple and tomato chunks together and then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked green beans on to a plate, and then top with the salsa. Enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 282 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.