- 5 pitted olives (of your choice)
- 1 tbsp. Greek White Block Violife Cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 sundried tomatoes
For this recipe you will also need olive oil, salt and pepper (optional).
- Chop the mushrooms and garlic, and fry in 1 tbsp. olive oil for 5-7 minutes. Place the mushrooms in a serving dish and season with salt and pepper (optional).
- On a separate serving dish, chop the cheese into chunks, and plate up the sundried tomatoes and olives. Use cocktail sticks if serving at a dinner party.
- Pair with your favourite toasted low protein bread or simply on its own.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 322 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.