- 100g low protein rice (or risotto rice if you wish to add exchanges)
- 1/2 tin/200g chopped tomatoes
- 50g chopped onion
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 50g cherry tomatoes
You will also need 1 tbsp butter and salt and pepper to season.
- Tip butter, rice and onion in microwavable dish.
- Cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Then mix in the stock and chopped tomatoes and microwave for 5 minutes (checking it every 1-2 minutes).
- Then add cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Cool and add butter. Season to taste.
- Protein: Please check your low protein rice or risotto rice to calculate. All other ingredients are exchange free.
- Calories: 178 kcals (this does not include your rice – they vary significantly in calories depending on the brand).