Vegetable Curry & Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/2 onion
- 1 red pepper
- ½ jar/220ml of Uncle Ben’s medium curry sauce (or other exchange-free sauce)
For our low protein recipes, you will just need olive oil (or your favourite oil), salt & pepper to taste.
- Pierce the sweet potato and place in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Chop the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes in 1 tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the onion is browned, add the peppers and mushrooms for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Uncle Ben’s medium curry sauce (or other exchange-free curry sauce) and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the curry with the sweet potato, or substitute for a low protein rice or pasta.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 424 kcal
Phe: This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges.