- 200g cauliflower rice (available in Asda and Sainsbury’s)
- 2 tbsp. stir fry sauce (in NSPKU’s approved list – we used Blue Dragon).
- ½ cup peppers (sliced)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- Glytactin Build 20/20 or 10/10 – Please use the entire sachet of Glytactin Build 20/20 or Build 10/10 to count as your 10g or 20g protein substitute.
For this recipe, you will also need oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- On a high heat, fry ½ tbsp. olive oil in a saucepan. Add the pepper and mushrooms and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rice, stir-fry sauce and Glytactin Build and stir for a further 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Season and serve as a side dish or on its own.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 322 kcal
Phe: If using Build 10: 10mg. If using Build 20: 20mg.