Velvet Courgette Soup
- 1 cup courgette, chopped
- 175ml vegetable stock (see NSPKUs approved list here)
- 2 sprigs mint
- ½ onion, chopped
- Glytactin Build 10
For this recipe you will also need cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- In a small saucepan, and on a high heat, fry the onions for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the Glytactin Build 10 to the onions (Important: Ensure that you use the entire pack and eat the entire soup to get your full 10g of protein substitute).
- Then add the mint, courgette and vegetable stock to the pan, and bring to the boil.
- After 5-7 minutes, cool, blend and serve!
- Goes well with your favourite low protein bread or on its own.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 248 kcal