UK Social Media Manager
Part time – 20 hours per week
Home based with occasional domestic and international travel
Cambrooke Therapeutics is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtualcommunities and networks users.
Over the past two years, Cambrooke Therapeutics has built an online following across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and we are now looking for a talented social media professional to take our social media to the next level and continue to build positive and meaningful relationships.
To be successful in this role you will drive high levels of customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Applicants should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimise content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” our glycomacropeptide based Glytactin PKU supplements by providing support to current and prospective customers.
The successful candidate will have strong links to the PKU community, and a solid understanding of and empathy for the issues PKU families and adults face. You will be expected to generate ideas about how we can best serve the PKU community and have a positive impact on the lives of those we work with, staying true to our family beginnings and strong company values.
- Build and execute our social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Write content for publication on our website and blog
- Optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Support UK Country Manager at domestic & international patient events
- Monitor UK info email account and respond to queries accordingly
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
•Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
•Ability to work independently
•Links to the UK PKU community
How to apply
Please forward your CV and covering letter to UK Country Manager Sarah Ripley at email@example.com. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 19 October 2018.